your best skin ever wishlist

Tuesday, May 12, 2015


So my skin recently has been playing up a lot, I'd just got clear skin about 10 blemishes came from nowhere, I feel like I should be paying more attention to my skincare and what products I use on it, so this is my 'Best Skin Ever Wishlist' because who doesn't want the best skin ever.

1. Origins Clear Improvement Mask
This is a charcoal mask, which have always intrigued me and always seem to work wonders according to other bloggers. I have blemish prone skin so this one looked good too as it claims to cleanse pores.

2. Bioderma
I love my Garnier Micellar water but something tells me that it will never be as good as this one. It was the original micellar water and the original is always best, right?

3. La Roche Posay Serozinc (2 for £10)
I've wanted to try this for the longest time as people claim it works wonders for blemish prone skin, and bumps under the skin which I have a lot of, and the fact you can get 2 for £10 on Esscentuals makes me even more tempted to order some.

4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum
I have a lot of acne scaring from years at picking at my skin. Vitamin E supposedly is good for clearing this and I really want to try a serum, so this one ticks all the boxes.

5. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue
Not technically skincare but, it looks amazing and I really want a nice super light base as I don't get on with BB Creams and ICOVETHEE always goes on about how good it is so it must be worth the hype.

6.Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm
Another Cult favourite beauty product, I am forever suffering with dry lips, which are sometimes really painful, and the fact it is honey makes me think it will smell amazing.

7.Vichy Aqua Thermal Serum
Another thing I struggle with as I have combination skin is dry skin, especially around the areas I get blemishes which makes them harder to cover. This is not as oily as other serums which I think would be better for my skin type as I have an oily t-zone.

8.Avene Thermal Spring Water
I think that a thermal water is something everyone should have especially approaching the warmer months I think this will be really useful to refresh my skin during the day.

Hope you enjoyed!
Kate x

 
 
 

You might also like

0 comments