a well needed mac splurge

Friday, June 26, 2015


I might have spent a bit too much money in duty free......but who can resist a little airport splurge because I definitely can't.
 
 I recently went away too Majorca for a week and had 60 euros to spend, after browsing around every shop in Pollensa and every counter in the airport the only things that caught my eye were on the M.A.C counter. I picked up Mocha Blush, Twig Lipstick and Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish.
 
I tried to pick up hyped up or product's that I've been wanting for the longest time. I have always wanted a MAC Blush especially the shade Mocha as I am a huge fan of brown/pinks, as they suit my skin tone the best, I haven't used another blush since I bought it because its so versatile. Soft & Gentle is something that has been spoke about in the youtube/blogging community since I started watching youtube back in 2010, I never really had the urge to buy it until I saw it in the flesh and fell in love. Highlighters are something I am becoming increasingly interested in and this one is definitely one you need if you are a highlighter lover. Finally another MAC lipstick, I have 3 other MAC lipsticks which I love so when I saw they had the shade Twig in stock which is a gorgeous browny pink which again suits my skin tone I was so happy and I had to get one, it has now become my everyday lipstick.
 
Kate x 

 


You might also like

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! :) I'm going away in September and was just saying to my sister (who's gone on holiday today) that I plan to have a MAC spend up in duty free! Can't wait to get my hands on Soft & Gentle. I know it's become a bit of a cult product, but I can definitely see why, its beaut! Loving your blog doll, will give you a follow on bloglovin' asap! Have a lovely week xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know what you buy. Soft & Gentle is all I use now for highlighter, I love it. Thankyou so much, it means a lot! xx

      Delete