its the most wonderful time of the year

Sunday, November 15, 2015


Hi, everyone long time no see. I've been very busy recently despite my efforts to blog, which failed dramatically, you have no idea how many drafts are in my blogger account, including one on my recent trip to London (recent being October) that I still want to publish, but hey ho!

So finally it is the festive season, well in my eyes anyway I know some people don't even consider Christmas until the 1st of December, usually I start on the 1st of November but this year I had a delayed start due to my 1D post concert depression which was amazing (I went on the 29th & 31st of October). But now I am in the full Christmas swing of things, I even began buying gifts today and started buying more decorations for my 6ft tree which is going in my bedroom, which is ridiculous I know but, it was so cheap, i'm talking £3 cheap, yay for buying a Christmas tree in March, I would have been stupid not to buy it.  

I've started listening to Christmas songs, my favourite has to be last Christmas, (I did a post last year with all my faves which i'll link HERE) I have yet to watch a Christmas film surprisingly, I haven't had any time, I need to set aside a Sunday to watch alllll the Christmas films as I probably own them all with my ridiculous amount of DVD's. I'm so excited to get decorating and get fully into the festive spirit. 

Are you feeling festive?
Kate x 

You might also like

0 comments