my fitness essentials

Sunday, March 01, 2015

I've been really ill recently so my exercise routine that I was really into, so I thought I'd do a fitness inspired post to get me back into it.


I have a few things, that I can't live without when it comes to fitness;

Yoga Mat: A yoga mat is essential as if I want to do any form of crunch or anything that involves me to get on the floor, I can without worrying about my bad knee and what's been on the floor before me.

Water: I drink the most water when I work out and I need to keep hydrated especially when I go on a run, I tried running once without water and I can safely say that I will never do it again.

Skipping Ropes: If I can't go for a run and am short on time, I will pull out my skipping rope, its a way of getting high impact cardio in quickly, I can skip in my kitchen/dining room, and outdoors, I can take this pretty much anywhere as you only need an open space.

My Trainers (Nike Free Run 5.0): I used to do workouts in Converse, I know your probably all wanting to scream at me now, as Converse are no shoes to be working out in, but now I can't not put on my trainers if I'm doing something that could be classed as a workout. They're so comfy and support my feet when I run, and do any form of physical activity.

Victoria's Secret PINK Hoodie: I got this hoodie in the sales around a year ago when Victoria's Secret was a new shop in my area and I was dying to have something from there. I picked up this hoodie, which is not my usual style as it has a zip neck and there is no hood but I love it especially for winter workouts, its fleecy lined which makes it super warm, I got it in a size too big so its really cosy and oversized. The zip neck feature too is really good as you can unzip the neck if you get to warm but you don't have a hoodie that's open and whacks you in the face whenever you move, I absolutely love it.


hope you enjoyed reading!
Happy March!
Kate x
 

You might also like

0 comments