current makeup obsessions and inspirations

Sunday, June 12, 2016


Hello everyone, so to kick start this whole return to blogging thing I thought I'd show you some of my faves at the minute as I don't think I've spoken about any of these on my blog yet, there's been a lot of new in my makeup life. I just feel like my makeup overall has improved a little, I started watching a load of new youtubers like my ultimate fave and makeup inspiration, Rachael Leary, shes so incredible, I'll link her channel at the end.

I'm gonna go from left to right starting at the top and working my way down. 

Essence Lip Liner in In The Nude
I bought this on the day of my bday gathering and ive not stopped using it yet, its my fave lip liner ever and its only a pound from good old wilko's. Its just a nice nudey pink that goes under all my nude lipsticks or glosses. 

YSL Gloss in Nude Carat (20)
My friend Amy bought me this for my bday, and I love it, its the most beautiful nude pink with irridescent shimmer running through it. Who knew this matte lip gal could be converted. 

BH Cosmetics 101 brush and A nail art fan brush. 
These 2 brushes are my absolute faves. The BH 101 is amazing for crease work because its so fluffy and makes the product look amaze. The fan brush is from a nail art set that I got in poundland, I bought the set for gel liner brushes but I adore this one for highlight. 

MAC Yash
My favourite nude lipstick or even lipstick ever hands down, my perfect nude. Go get yourself one its the best. 

NYX Butter Glosses in Madeline and Fortune Cookie
NYX Landed in the UK recently and in my local boots, hurray. As I am now 1000% a gloss girl I thought I'd try these and my god, I am head over heels for these glosses, especially Madeline, I wear it everyday.

MAC MSF in Global Glow
I have used MAC Soft and Gentle for the longest time and I thought it was time for a change because that one is slowly coming to end even though I still love it to pieces. I decided to go with Global Glow because I wanted a warmer highlight for the summer months and all year really due to my permanent fake tan, I hate being pale. 
Its so pretty and gold, love it. 

MAC Select Cover Up NW20
I have used pro longwear for the longest time under my eyes and I decided it was again, time for a change so I tried this one and I prefer it so much more, the consistency is creamy and perfect for the under eyes and highlighting 100% would recommend this. 

NYX Brow Gel in Brunette
Another NYX product, literally my new favourite brand. This brow gel is insane, its so quick and easy to use and gives me perfect brows in minutes. 

Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Liner in Black Ink 
Im still a winged liner gal eventhough I do love just a bit of mascara (I know i'm converted) I thought I'd try a gel rather than a liquid and I really like it, im not a pro yet but hopefully I will be with a bit of practise. 

Loreal True Match in 3W Golden Beige
My fave foundation ever, I'm on my second bottle, it just makes my skin look so flawless and isn't too expensive, with a sponge this is my go to base. (soz about the messy lid, only just noticed that, but it shows its well loved)

Single Eyeshadow Palette
I love a good super warm eye look so this palette that I made up myself is obvs my go to. (The palette itself is NYX)
Eyeshadows from left to right, top to bottom. 
Top Row- Morphe Starlight, NYX Gold Lust, NYX Pixie Fee
Middle Row- NYX Bad Seed, Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear (best eyeshadow ever), Morphe Granite
Bottom Row- Makeup Geek Morocco, NYX Butterscotch Caramel. 


Hope you enjoyed!
Love Kate x

Racheal Leary's Channel.

You might also like

0 comments