the orignal naked palette | naked palette reviews

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Today I'm going to be doing a post on the first naked palette. I will do posts on all of them but I thought I would start with the first one.


I got this palette for Christmas in 2013 from my brother Tom. I don't think there has been a day this year that I haven't worn this palette, whether it be a full on eye look or just a sweep of colour or definition.



Packaging;
Unlike many other people I really like this packaging. I think the velvet makes it feel and look luxurious. I also really love the fact that you can fold the cardboard packaging over so you see and get to the eye shadows easier. A downfall to the packaging as it gets dusty very easy, the mirror inside is small which may pose a problem to some people and if it gets wet the packaging may split and I got mine wet and the top started to come away from the bottom  little but I left it to dry and it was fine.


Eyeshadows;
The eye shadows themselves are the best I've ever tried. The consistency is buttery and gorgeous and goes onto the eyes like a dream. The pigmentation is incredible. The colour selection in this palette is the best of the 3 naked palettes in my opinion as it comes with the biggest variation of color tones, theres some pinks like virgin, sin and toasted. Some golds, half baked, smog, dark horse. Browns, sidecar, hustle. Smokey colours, creep and gunmetal. And even some mattes like naked and buck.


Swatches;
L-R, Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal.

 
Hope you enjoyed!
Kate x



You might also like

0 comments